“Your career is not a sprint. Design is a marathon. It is very much about the long game.”
Mucca Pazza Show @ Logan Auditorium NYE 13”
Photographed by Jorge Piña Jr “1981”
Yep. These are my peoples. Can’t wait for tour!
I love the christmas train!
If you’re not Chicago, your city sucks. Does anyone else have have Santa commandeer their public transit. I think not!
Wondering how Nintendo’s Wii U launch compares to their previous consoles? Baby, let us lay it out for you.
Reblogged because I love charts like these. I find it strangely interesting to see how console launches have grown over the past 30 years. Looking back, the original NES had a pretty solid launch as many of those titles have aged (and sold) well. On the other hand, the Nintendo DS’s launch is pretty awful. To think *that’s* the Nintendo system that sold 150 million units?!?!
Like the old saying goes, it’s not how you start, but how you finish.
Nintendo Wii U | USB Storage, Virtual Console & Parental Control
USB Data Storage
- Wii U will let you place data onto a USB media drive.
- In terms of powering the HDD while connecting to the Wii U, if you do not use a Y Cable Type drive (2 USB cables), then Nintendo cannot guarantee it will work properly.
- Nintendo can guarantee functionality if the HDD plugs into a power outlet.
- Wii U can read up to 2TB external hard drives.
- You can move data from internal Wii U storage to external USB media in Data Management and vice versa. Data on both internal and external media will appear in the menu.
- At launch, only 1 USB hard drive can be connected, but through a future update, more than 1 will be possible and you will be able to move data between them freely.
- SD Cards can hold PC data, Wii Virtual Console, Wii Ware, and Wii save data, but cannot be used to save Wii U game save data.
- Wii games, Virtual Console, Wii Ware stuff cannot be played using the GamePad screen, but only on the TV in Wii Mode, this will be functional with a future OS update. Games purchased via the Wii U Virtual Console that will be compatible with the Wii U GamePad.
- Parents can restrict content based on user age, internet functionality, internet browser, e-Shop spending, Miiverse functionality, friend registrations, videos, data management, internet settings. Miiverse settings can be turned on/off depending on the save profiles per game.
- Wii U keyboard input can save user input habits and predictive input in a specific database that depends on the game and user.
Can I put a repeat sign around you?
- The 13th Chair
Wii U Launch Day & Window Game Releases
These games will be release on or by November 18th:
Assassin’s Creed III
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
ESPN Sports Connection
FIFA Soccer 13
Game Party Champions
Just Dance 4
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Warrior’s Orochi 3 Hyper
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
And these ones will be launched between November and March:
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Ben 10 Omniverse
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2013
Family Party: 30 Great Games: Obstacle Arcade
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Madden NFL 13
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
Mass Effect 3
Mighty Switch Force HD
Nano Assault Neo
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game
Runner 2: future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Tank! Tank! Tank!
The Wonderful 101
Toki Tori 2
Trine 2: Director’s Cut
Wheel of Fortune
Wii Fit U
1 year ago · 0 notes